Food & Beverage
General Requirements for Food Contact Surfaces
Food contact surfaces should be made of materials that:
- Do not leach or chemically react with foods to produse subtances that are toxic or impact colors, odors, or tatste cannot occur.
- Resist coroosion up on repeated contact with caustic or corrosive chemicals or food ingredients
- Do not absorb water that will support microbial growth
- Can be finished to a smooth polish so that soils and microorganism cannot accumulate
- Are resistant to pitting, chipping, scratching, scoring, distortion, and decomposition under normal processing conditions
Chesterton’s products for both coatings and lubricants meet these standards.
So not only solve the problem, our products also have high technology that is “friendly” applied to food processing and pharmaceutical machines. Among others: ARC MX FG for coating.
FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND PHARMACEUTICAL HIGH PERFORMANCE LUBRICATION AND MAINTENANCE SOLUTION